Last year, instead of writing something every day in November that I was thankful for, I decided to just create a list 30 of the things I am thankful for. Since I really enjoyed writing it, I decided I would do it again this year. While working on the list, I also decided to try to come up with different things than last year…so while I am still thankful for all of those things, they are not on this list. If you want to check out last year’s post, you can view it here.
Just like last year, this list is in no particular order.
1. My little family of 5 (Me, Chris, Evan, Aussie, and Mollie).
2. Evan James – my perfect little man who makes me smile every day.
3. Dr. Ostrum – for being so awesome and for keeping me and my little man healthy and safe for 9 months and during delivery. I was lucky enough to see him at all but one of my check ups, AND he was the one who delivered Evan.
4. My best friends’ babies – those that are already born and those on the way – for being Evan’s best buddies and playmates
5. Friends who “get” me – who know exactly what I am thinking and understand me, without me even saying a word. Sometimes it amazes me just how well some of them know me, but that’s what makes them my framily.
6. Shop Rite Shop-at-home, which makes grocery shopping so much easier and quicker.
7. Debbie Basilone – for being an awesome maternity sub. I never have to worry for a second about school, because I know she is on top of things.
8. Amazon Prime – because I would be completely lost without it.
9. UPS – for delivering all of those things I order from Amazon and everywhere else online. I am sure they are sick of coming to my house 4-5 times a week, but I do greatly appreciate it.
10. My Grandpop – who recently turned 94 years old. He is hysterical and I love listening to his stories
12. Beautiful fall colors
13. Google maps (with traffic) for always helping me get where I need to get in the shortest time possible.
14. Aussie and Mollie kisses – because nothing makes you smile like a puppy kiss
15. Referrals – because without my awesome customers telling their friends and family about me, my business would be non-existent.
16. My treadmill – so I can run even when it’s cold or rainy.
17. Burt’s Bees chapstick. Oh, how I love Burt’s Bees.
18. My “new” computer – which is now almost a year old but allows me to edit pictures so much faster than my old one.
19. Timehop – for reminding me daily of memories from past years.
19. Music – which is so much better than TV.
20. A phone and computer full of photos and memories.
21. Friendsgiving – the chance to celebrate the holiday with ‘framily’ and for two Thanksgiving dinners.
23. Pinterest – categorized boards are so much better than a ridiclously long list of bookmarks.
25. Correct grammar.
26. My education – from pre-school all the way to grad school….and all the lessons I learned and the people I met along the way. Way too many people take education for granted these days.
27. Sanuk yoga mat flip flops.
28. Laughter – and the friends, family, coworkers, tv shows, and things that make me laugh (like random botmoji texts from Sue at midnight.)
29. Snow Days – because nothing is better than an unexpected day off.
30. The ability to cook and bake edible, tasty foods (most of the time) and actually enjoy doing it.